Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Report

So after saying yesterday that I wasn't going to participate in Black Friday this year... I ended up going out!! Scott found a few things he was interested in while browsing the Target ad so we decided to go out together. I'm happy to say that being 35 1/2 weeks pregnant did not slow me down at all! Ü

I want to hear what you girls got... how were the lines? Any obnoxious people? Any good deals? What's your favourite thing that you purchased?

We went to Target, Carters and Home Depot. My favourite purchase was probably my 99 cent poinsettias from Home Depot. I picked up 10- 2 for my in laws, a few to go around my house and the rest I'll give to the girls I visit teach. They are so beautiful. We also got Disney Scene It, Disney Princess Yahtzee, an iTunes gift card, a football for Scott, a few outfits for our new baby and pjs for Cecelia. Probably nothing worth rolling out of bed at 4:30 for, but Scott and I had fun shopping together and we got a nice long nap afterwards.

Now share how your Black Friday went!

6 comments:

The Stump Clan said...

I got Austin his night vision spy goggles he wanted at midnight at Toys R Us- that place was CRAZY!! Then my mom and sis and I came back to my house and crashed for about 2 hours and then got up to head to Target. I got the Bakugan toy Austin wanted and a Leapster game my sis-in-law wanted and my mom and sis got some sweet deals there.

Also excited for my 99 cent Christmas lights at Home Depot.

It was fun and worth it, and grateful for my 4 hour nap I got when I got home!!

Luisa said...

the best deal of the night for me was an artisan kitchen aid for $149!! Its refurbished but regular priced it would be close to $300! Then Ann Taylor the Loft had 40% off everything even markdowns!! went a little crazy there for only $35 overall a good night!

Linz said...

I am so glad that none of us camped out this year. We got everything we wanted from 9-11 a.m. I liked how stores at extra discounts before 10, 11, or 12. The Target we went to was suprisingly still stocked up. We bought princess yahtzee jr., a $49 iPod docking station, some movies and Cds at target, at best buy season 4 of the office, and scored some awesome deals at the disney store. We were pretty darn happy. Then I went on-line and bought coats for next year for two of my kiddoes at oldnavy.com.

Stephanie said...

Got everything I wanted too-nothing fancy. A camera, and a bunch of movies, and a toy for Skyler. I'm jealous of the Disney store buys! There's none by me, and when I went to shop online, the stuff I wanted was gone. I had to pay full price from Amazon. :(

The Schacher Family said...

I lucked out! I went to go to Toys R us and Mod bod and the lines were absolutely insane. Mod bad was as long as toys r us!!! Definitly know I live in Utah! Anyway I decided to just leave and price match as Walmart. So I headed to walmart and priced matched the dr. kit, light saber, and bolt. While waiting for midnight at walmart to price match they made an announcement that there friday/saturday ad would start at midnight and to be patient. I quickly found an ad and fond that everything I wanted was going to start at midnight!!! I got TONS of movies. Doubled our collection! Plus I got 2 8gb flash drives. The best part is I didn't have to get up and go back at 5am!! I slept tell 7:30 got up got my kids ready and headed to kohls, toys r us, target, mod bod, and walmart one more time. I got everything I wanted!!

Lynsey said...

I made it to Robert's and got a scrapbook album for $11. I also got a really cute Christmas snowflake cricut cartridge for $15. And I got a train for my son for $9 at Walmart. I didn't venture out until 10:30 and the crowds weren't too bad. I didn't run into any rude people. I was happy with my finds :D