Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Member: Naomi

Hello Sugar and Spice,

My name is Naomi and I was invited to this blog several months ago, maybe even a year ago. My introduction post is long over due but motherhood does that to you. Its one of the perks really. So here's a little about myself and my interests.

I was born and raised in Michigan. While studying nursing in college, I met my husband and we were married in 2005. I worked as a nurse for a little over a year before baby #1 came into the picture. We now have two sons, a 2yr old and a 2mo old. I stay at home currently, but hope to return to school to get a doctorate in Nursing as soon as my hubby is done with his residency program.

I enjoy cooking (mostly baking treats), art and painting, scrapbooking, photography (a new hobby I hope to invest time in eventually), and running. I am no good at sewing I realized after making my first son's baby blanket. Someday I'll work myself up to trying again, but for now its too frustrating. I also don't have an eye for coordinating home decore...but I hope, through this blog, to be able to feel more inspired to try new things again and again until they've been added to my talents and hobby list.

This blog is wonderful and I wish I had more time to read and comment. I will try to be better at contributing now that I've introduced myself!

3 comments:

Liz said...

welcome! i look forward to hearing about all your talents!

kristi said...

Welcome!!!!! Were you up at MSU? I think I may have known your husband my freshmen year up there.

Stephanie said...

Hi Niami!!! I didn't know you wanted to pursue your doctorate in nursing. That's awesome, good for you!