Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pinecone

Hey girlies... I don't know how many of you have heard of Pinecone. Its an online survey company that is usually quite hard to get into. You have to come across one of their banners on a random site, sign up, hope to get accepted! The banners are hard to find, and you aren't suppose to advertise that you find one or you can get in trouble...

But, for the first time since I've been a Pinecone participant (over 2 years now) they are allowing us to email our friends and allow them to sign up. I don't get anything for referring you, other than the warm fuzzy feeling of sharing in the money making!! The surveys are easy. You get paid right away. I usually get my checks within a week of completing the survey. Scott is always excited when the checks come in the mail. He says "Look honey! More money from the Pinecone people." Occasionally they will send you products to test. Its a great company to do work for. I would say I average $15 a month. Not a ton, but that's still enough to buy a package of diapers and wipes!!

If any of you are interested in signing up, email me at officerswife33 at gmail dot com and I will forward you the link. Then sign up and start earning a little money!

No comments: