Thursday, October 9, 2008

$1 well spent for a toddler

Target One-spot delivers some treasures sometimes for only a $1. My daughter is two and her favorite part of library storytime is getting a stamp on her hand. She could stamp all day. Yesterday I found some monster pencil-top stampers at Target. I trained her to put the cap on after each use, and then using them was virtually mess-less. I couldn't figure out how to get them on top of a pencil, but it didn't seem necessary. Anyway, if you need a fun toy for your artistic tot, check out Target. Gotta love spending $1.

3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I've found some really great stuff in there, too! Gotta love it!

Julianne said...

I LOVE the $1 spot, too! I especially love it when they go on clearance--even better!

Liz said...

the 1 spot is the best part of Target!! love it there!