Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October Book Club: Midwives

Alright, I'm still reading the October book!

One of my favourite things about our book club is it is making me move outside my "comfort zone" of reading (aka- no more chick-lit and Mary Higgins Clark or Nora Roberts!!) and read books that I wouldn't normally pick up off the shelf. And, I'm loving them!! I have found several new favourite books. The problem is, they are taking me longer to read than the "fluff" books like chick-lit! So, I'm still working on Midwives, but please feel free to start discussing. I'll be joining you all soon!!

1 comment:

Aubreydoll said...

I read this book earlier this year and didn't re-read it for book club (even though I probably should have!). I really enjoyed it but I'd love to hear what other people thought of it so I can refresh my memory!