Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hurry Britax lovers!

More Update- Apparently some are being shipped, but most are being cancelled. My cowmooflauge has supposedly been shipped, so my fingers are crossed that it actually arrives. If so, that was a rockin deal! Hopefully you others get yours too!

Update.....I thought it might be too good to be true. Word on the babycheapskate blog is that Target said it was a pricing error and are not going to honor that price. Bummer.

Right now at Target.com, Granite colored Marathons are $42.99, free shipping. That is 85 percent off! It says they are currently out of stock, but will ship in mid December. The cowmooflauge colored ones are in stock for $59.99. Thats a sweet deal!

4 comments:

Claire said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I just ordered one in Granite. We've been talking about buying a second carseat but I hated the idea of buying a cheap one just to have one! I'm more than willing to spend less than $50 to have a Britax!! :D

Hope said...

I ordered mine through E-bates got a ten dollar target gift card being mailed to me plus 4% cash back. And free shipping!! Ebates.com
Even if you flip it through craigslist, or ebay, you'll be making money on this!

Alisha Wilkins said...

THANK YOU! Never commented here, but wanted to give a HUGE thanks because I have been wanting to buy a new carseat for my son!

Claire said...

And they are gone... I just went to check and apparently word got around cause both styles are no longer listed on the website.