Sunday, November 9, 2008

Uploading video to blog

Since most of you have your own personal blogs as well, I thought I'd ask for help with something. Ever since I got a new camera, I have not been able to upload short videos onto my blog. I have tried to mess around with adjusting the pixels, etc. and I just can't figure it out. I haven't had any problems with pictures uploading. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if you have any suggestions. I really want to be able to upload videos!

4 comments:

The Schacher Family said...

I am having the same problem! I just tried to upload a video a minute ago and it won't work! I just connected the fact that it hasn't worked since I got a new camera. HELP!

Lindsey said...

Sometimes if videos take forever and then end up not working with blogger I upload them to YouTube and then transfer them to my blog. I'm not sure if that is the problem, but it works for me sometimes.

The Schacher Family said...

I will try that

Crystal said...

onetruemedia.com allows you to upload videos to your own free account on their website then you can embed the video into your blog. It tells you step by step how to do it.