Saturday, January 10, 2009

Follow My Blog...

Laura mentioned a few months ago, that I have a blog that is geared toward sharing the gospel with my non-member friends.  I talk about our religion and bear testimony using examples from my own life.  I would love to increase traffic to my site and have added a "Follow My Blog" gadget.  I would love it if you would choose to either subscribe to or follow my blog.  (You can do this by clicking on those words on the right side of my blog:  http://beinglds.blogspot.com)  I am hoping that you will read a post here and there and share these messages with your friends when the spirit moves you.

1 comment:

Saunders clan said...

I enjoy your site, I found it while looking for ideas for Young Womens. Your site is very uplifting even for us who do have a testimony of Jesus Christ. Thank you for sharing.