Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Conference Activity Packet for Children

My friend emailed me a really cute Conference Activity Pack published by Deseret Book. It is free and can be emailed around, it just can't be mass produced and used for commercial purposes. Anyway... it has lots of fun activities. I don't know if you girls have seen it floating around, but I thought I'd offer it to you. If any of you are interested in having me email it on, either leave a comment with your email address, or email me at officerswife33@gmail.com. I'm excited for Cecelia to be old enough to enjoy things like this! :D

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would love it! sprosser@netzero.net

Hope said...

that would be awesome thanks Claire. vanbenneh[at]yahoo[dot]com

(PS- I replied to your question on the other mommy blog, I just saw that you asked) :)

Jen C. said...

I'd love it too!

iluvnj2(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!

The Schacher Family said...

E-mail me! You have my e-mail. THANKS CLAIRE!

The Stump Clan said...

me too.
molly(dot)stump(at)gmail(dot)com

thanks

katie said...

Me too! k8ebrooks(at)gmail(dot)com

Lindsey said...

My baby isn't quite old enough yet, but it would be fun to have in the future!

tanner(dot)lindsey(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!