Monday, September 15, 2008

Sarah's Quilt

Does anyone else know that there is a sequel to "These Is My Words"? It's called "Sarah's Quilt". I recommend this to anyone who really enjoyed "These Is My Words". I was so excited to find this at the library because, honestly, I was really sad when the first book ended. I wanted to read more about Sarah. This book starts about 4 years after the first ends and isn't even an entire year long, but it's intense! I'd love to talk about it with anyone else who reads it.

9 comments:

Claire said...

I am requesting it as soon as I submit this comment!! Thanks for the heads up. I LOVED These is My Words, so I'm really excited to read more about Sarah! Thanks for sharing the info!

Tiffany said...

I read it and didn't like it as much as These is my Words (probably b/c I miss Captain Jack so much)...but I liked it a lot! I love seeing how much Sarah has grown and it was very intense..I agree with you on that!!

Aubreydoll said...

Ooo, thanks for the recommendation! I didn't want to story to end either, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to read the sequel just in case it wasn't as good!

Amanda said...

I have it on hold at my library. So I should get to read it any day now. I just finished These is My Words and really enjoyed it. So I'll totally chat after I read the book!

Hope said...

These is my words was an amazing book - but it's a trilogy. There's another one after Sarah's Quilt. So don't stop!!!

Bethany said...

What is the title of the 3rd book?

Bethany said...

Found book 3 at the library. Can't wait to start reading it!!!

Claire said...

Just requested book 3 as well!! Its called The Star Garden. Sarah's Quilt is in for me at the library, I'm picking it up in the morning, so I'm sure I'll be done with it soon. I'm so, so excited that there are more books about Sarah. I absolutely loved the first one!

Abby said...

Pick up Star Garden as the third one you won't be disappointed!