Thursday, October 8, 2009

Organization

Next Wednesday I am teaching a class on organization for our Relief Society swap meet activity. I love to organize and I have some ideas but I am not sure I can talk for 15-20 minutes on organization. So that's why I am coming to all you wonderful ladies!! Any tips on organization, favorite rooms you have organized in your house, cheap ways to organize etc.? Please let me know I would love the input and if you have pictures to e-mail me of organization in your home send them to susan(dot)Schacher(at)gmail(dot)com.

3 comments:

The Schacher Family said...

Also tips on organizing your schedule and time are helpful!! THANKS

Claire said...

I have a cleaning schedule I attempt to follow... it helps me to feel like I've done something productive without spending every waking moment cleaning. It also ensures that over the course of the week, my whole house is cleaned, just not all in one day. Let me know if you are interested and I can send the spread sheet over.

Liz said...

-do a load of laundry everyday so it's spread out
-shoe box size plastic bins are the perfect size for just about everything and usually a great steal! great way to separate toys, they stack and they work in any part of the house
-organization is so not my forte! so good luck!

claire, I would like to see your schedule!