Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Getting to know Natalie




Basics

1. What is your age and physical description?

I am 26 and very beautiful. Just kidding-I am not skinny anymore, someday I hope to find that figure again. I’m 5’4’’ and have blue eyes and light brown hair.

2. Where were you born and where are you now?

I was born in Bountiful, UT. I currently live in Logan, UT.

3. What do you do for a living?

I work part-time from home on my computer. I am hoping to quit here sometime soon, but just haven’t taken the plunge and done it yet. I also do nails and pedicures and just joined Stampin Up! as a demonstrator. I like to be busy, can you tell?

4. What is your favorite and least favorite color?

Favorite color, purple or turquoise. Least fav, black or yellow.


5. Did you go to college and get a degree, If so, where & what?
I went to Weber State for one year and then transferred to Utah State. I graduated in 2004 in Social Work.
6. How many children do you have? How old are they?

I have one boy—Caden. He is 2.5

7. What’s your favorite and least favorite food?

Favorite food: Anything with Bread and Cheese. I love sandwiches.

Least Favorite: not a huge fan of authentic stuff-no thanks to Indian Cusine or Sushi

8. Are you right or left handed?

Right

9. Do you play any instruments?

I dabble with the piano. I played the Clarinet in Jr. High, but have no idea where it is.

10. What are your hobbies?

I love being with my family. I enjoy a clean house, a finished workout and any accomplishment I have set out and finished. I like to read, cook, sew and scrapbook. I also love to make new friends.

Make You Think...

11. What did you want to be when you grew up?

I don’t really know. I always played house and school.

12. What is your biggest fear?
A person dying that is close to me. I am also afraid of getting a long term illness.


13. Who has touched your life and influenced you the most and why?

My mom. She is amazing. She has been through a lot of heartache in her life and has really made the best of really tough circumstances. She got divorced when I was 13 and knew that she needed to make more money as a teacher. She went back to school and got her Master’s degree, so she could support us kids better. She supported 2 kids in the mission field at the same time and managed to keep it all together for us kids at home. She is a wonderful person, example and friend. I only hope to someday be like her.

14. If you could accomplish just one thing with your life, what would that be and why?

I would like to be a good mother. I would like to add to our family and try hard to raise my kids with the gospel and love.

15. What is your worst habit and if you could quit it, would you?

Biting my nails. Seriously—I went to beauty school!! I know it’s bad-why do I still do it?

16. Who would play you in the movie of your life? Who would play your husband?

Hmm. Interesting question. I’ll have to think more about this one.

17. What songs would make up the soundtrack of your life and why?

Let’s get this party started…don’t know the artist. Life is fun, right?!

18. If you could meet any one person in history, who would it be, and why?

I’d like to meet Marjorie Hinckley. She was such a fun, spunky lady who loved being a mother. I’d like to meet her and talk to her about the joys of motherhood and what she did to enjoy this motherhood journey that we are all on.

19. If you lost everything you have tomorrow, what three things would you save and why? I’d save my husband, my little Caden and my scrapbooks. I'd try to grab my I-pod too.

20. What is your favorite quote and why?

"I believe in God as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." --C.S. Lewis

I like it because—everything in life is because of God. I believe that He is a part of everything we do in our lives and he cares about us deeply.

Just For Fun

21. Do you sleep with the closet door open or closed?

Doesn’t matter.

22. What is your biggest pet peeve?

People who aren’t themselves.


23. Where are the top three places you'd like to travel to?

1) Austrailia, Portugal, and a cruise to the Caribbean

24. Do you ever dance for no reason even though there’s no music playing?

No. I need music to feel the groove.

25. What size is your bed? Queen

26. What do you drink with dinner? Usually water.

27. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? You’ve got mail, Sleepless in Seattle, Little Women, How to lose a guy in 10 days, The holiday

28. What was the first concert you went to? Dixie Chicks!!! Way too fun!!

29. What is on your perfect pizza? Canadian Bacon and Pinapple. mmmm

30. What's the most exotic place you've traveled to?

Probably Hawaii?

7 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Love all of your answers, Natalie, you are too much fun. PS - Take the plunge! ;)

The Schacher Family said...

I love reading these. We have a lot in common. It was fun to get to know you.

Linz said...

My gosh your family is all so beautiful!

Tiffany said...

I love these! It's so fun learning more about you!

Aubreydoll said...

It sounds like our moms went through similar experiences only my mom didn't have to support kids on missions. She'll be graduating with her Master's in a few weeks! It's amazing what mothers to through for their children!

Loved getting to know you better!

Claire said...

So fun to get to know more about you. Your family is so cute!

Amanda said...

Natalie rocks!!!!!