Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Show and Tell - Lindsey

I made these for a baby shower I hosted recently:
They were great accents and centerpieces for the buffet and food tables. They could also be used as household décor (I couldn't bear to put away my hard work when the shower was over).Then I got addicted...I actually had a lot of requests for a tutorial, so if you are interested in making some, here is where you can get step by step instructions. They may look daunting but they are pretty easy to construct.

4 comments:

Liz said...

oh my goodness! those are so cute! a tutorial would be awesome!!

Linz said...

ADORABLE!! What is the top part made out of? Great work!

Phil said...

What a cute decoration!

Claire said...

Love them!! I'm so glad you made a tutorial. I saw them on your post about the baby shower and fell in love. Gonna have to make some of my own! Thanks Lindsey.