Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another Semi-New Contributor

I'm not officially a new contributor, because I have browsed sugar and spice from the very beginning, but I have never gotten around to introducing myself and my family! I was kind of waiting until we had our baby to officially join the club. My name is Lindsey and I knew Lindsay at MSU like many of the contributors on here. I am married to Troy, which was another romance sparked from the 'Living Center' at MSU, where many of us all lived. There were a lot of marriages that came out of that place! Stephanie and I counted once, and we came up with 30 before we stopped counting! Troy and I live in Utah now because he transferred to BYU after his mission. He graduates this Friday and will be starting a job in Salt Lake next month. We never really thought we would end up here, but it looks like we're staying for a few years at least. We're still adjusting to the culture. I taught kindergarten before having our son Blake, who is now 4 1/2 mos. Now I stay home with him and enjoy being a mom! Our blog is http://www.troyandlindsey.blogspot.com/ and I'm so glad to be apart of this great wealth of info and advice on S&S!

5 comments:

Claire said...

Blake is such a cutie!!! Are you guys going to move up to Salt Lake? I miss Salt Lake... luckily my sister and brother still live there, so we visit lots.

Linz said...

What a fabulous family pic!

Liz said...

welcome! I just moved to Salt Lake myself!

Stephanie said...

Yay Lindsey! I was wondering if you were ever going to introduce yourself!!!

katie said...

Such a cute family! We can't wait to see you next month!