Monday, April 28, 2008

Money-saving May

During the month of May, we hope to share knowledge, thoughts, experiences and questions about money/finances. The goal is to help you spend less and save more. There will be questions posted and hopefully posts from you or someone you know who have accumulated knowledge on any finanical topic: from saving money at the grocery store and inexpensive gift ideas to emergency funds, trusts and wills. Feel free to post a question any time in the month and to share your knowledge! This would be a great month to invite a guest author to post. For example, several months ago, my SIL wrote a "guest post" about digital scrapbooking. She sent me a write-up and photos, and then I posted them onto the blog. Here's to a money-saving May!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Woohoo!! I love this topic!

Liz said...

I am all about learning how to save money...especially with the cost of everything seeming to be on the rise...

Stephanie said...

I am excited to have this topic too. I have been a little freaked out lately by the worsening economy, and the rising prices. Great idea!