Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Contributor

Hello everyone, my name is Molly Stump and I have been a reader of this blog for some time now and Linz just asked me to join. My sister is Katie Brooks from this blog and I know Linz from Michigan State as well. My husband Robert and I have a 4 year old son Austin and an almost 3 month old baby girl named Kalli. My husband is a police officer and I am fortunate enough to get to stay home with my kids and I love it. I will eventually post a family picture but haven't taken one since Kalli arrived and I am yet to shed pregnancy pounds and still avoid cameras like the plague! I am not sure how to add my blog site to the side list, but it is http://stumpsnippets.blogspot.com/
I look forward to contributing to this blog and for the great advice and knowledge I will receive from all of you!

9 comments:

Linz said...

Welcome Molly!! I'll add your blog to the site.

Bethany said...

Glad you joined Molly!

Stephanie said...

Glad to have you Molly! Welcome!

Liz said...

welcome!

Claire said...

Nice to e-meet you Molly! My husband is a police officer too!! I'm always happy to meet another police wife. Its a unique position to be in. How long has your husband been on the force?

kristi said...

Hello molly, welcome!!!!!

The Stump Clan said...

Claire- He has been an officer for one year. I agree, it is a unique position. I am very proud of him and what he does, but stressful and nerve-wracking at the same time.

Aubreydoll said...

Welcome Molly!!

katie said...

Welcome Sis!