Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Great deal today only!!

Ok- so I found this on one of the money saving blogs I frequent. I just bought 2 Bolt DVD's for a grand total of $10.32 shipped to my door. If anyone has little ones that want this movie- you can't get one DVD for this price! Here is how you do it:

Go to Toysrus.com and find the Bolt DVD for 17.99. Add it to your cart. When you are in your shopping cart you will notice that a Hannah Montana bonus DVD is added to your cart for free. Click to remove this item from your cart (It really increases shipping.) Then once it is removed change the quantity of the Bolt DVD to 2 and hit update cart. Then your total should come to approximately 15 something plus shipping. Then in the promotional code type Twitterdeal24 (remember to capitalize the T) and hit apply. Then your total should be around 10 something total! The deal ends today.

I read on one post that someone thought it might get cancelled, but if it does oh well. But if not, this is one sweet deal!!

2 comments:

ReeSe said...

Just tried it and it said the code has expired. Though it looks like you can still buy 2 Bolt DVD's for around $21, which is a good deal if you want to split the cost with someone. That's with also taking off the Hannah Montana DVD.
Thanks for the tip.

Linz said...

Code expired for me too, but you can still get this movie cheap on Toys R Us, so thanks for the tip! I would have bought it for much more this week but I think I just got it for 8 or 9 bucks (My hubbby made the order). Sweet!