Monday, August 13, 2007

File Folder Activities

I don't know if any of you are in the same situation as us but I thought I would share what I found just in case. Sacrament meeting can get very long with my almost 2-year old so I've been looking for things she can do that are quiet and will keep her entertained. Yesterday I had a couple of file folder activities for her and they worked great, but they weren't very churchy (they were working on letters and numbers). Anyway, I found this site http://www.mormonchic.com/crafty/filefolders.asp that has church activities as well. It's way easy to do - basically just print (or print then color if you don't have a color printer) then get them laminated so they last. I found the Office Max offers free lamination on Thursdays until Sept 13 (I thought at first that it was only for teachers but I just asked when I got there and they let me do it for free). I am really excited to have some new activities for my daughter and these are so within my budget!!

5 comments:

Liz said...

I have wanted to make some of these but haven't found any! Thank you thank you! And we have an office max nearby so that's exciting too!

Bethany said...

Thanks for the info. I'm always looking for new fun and quiet activities.

Linz said...

Fabulous!

stacibee said...

What a good idea! We've hit the trouble zone in Sacrament meeting too. The Pop-up books just aren't cutting it any more!

Chantel said...

How wonderful!