Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nursing Support, Part II

So awhile ago I posted a plea for help in my search for some decent nursing support... well I have found it. No longer will I be big blob of boob!!!

Motherwear has a pretty good selection of supportive nursing bras. I should have my hubby write a testimony about them. When I modeled the bra I ordered (with a shirt over it, of course, for maximum realistic effect, and nursing bras really aren't that sexy) he couldn't believe how perky I looked. I feel like I look like I've had a boob job or lost 10 pounds or I don't know what.

Just a tip for anyone else out there that has big bosoms and is nursing. I would order close to your pre-pregnancy size - the cups are pretty generous. I will warn you, they are a little expensive - I only bought one and it was nearly $50. Almost the best $50 I have ever spent.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Cool! i will definitely have to remember that for next time!

Kage said...

I really love their sleep bra too. Their best LOOKING bra (as far as the way your sisters loo), is not the EASIEST to nurse in...but if you get a variety then you are all set. I discovered these bras when I did a photoshoot for their catalog. Me, standing up, nursing my 10 week old, RIGHT next to about 15 stinky stinky cows, in the middle of June. Only with your second...

Stephanie said...

How about bras after you're done nursing??? I could use a good one to help with the uh, lack of perkiness. But I can't exactly afford Victoria's Secret...