Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Two things I learned last week

1. Don't let your baby suck on your cell phone.
My SIL warned me of this but it was one of those things that I didn't really worry about it until it happened to me. So I know the cell phone shouldn't be a toy, but sometimes I'm desperate as I'm trying to finish something up or whatever. She sucked on it and I couldn't hear the voice on the other end of the phone for a day. Luckily it dried out and the sound came back, but I was about to have to buy a new phone!

2. Don't spray any cleaning products by your TV.
I was dusting the TV stand using that Pledge stuff and some of it must have gotten inside of the back of the TV where there are a bunch of slots. My husband was playing video games and all of a sudden the right side of the screen was green. I was mortified because it's a new TV. It, too, was better the next day, but there was one other random time where it was green on the side later on which still leaves me a bit worried. At least we have a protection plan on it for a few years.

No comments: