Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Being LDS - New Blog to Share with Friends

Hello Sugar & Spice Sisters!

After reading the article in this month's Ensign about using the Internet to share the gospel, I decided to start my own blog to let my friends know how being a member of the church has blessed my life. My goal is to share my testimony and explain simple gospel principles through my own experiences. I would love it if you would visit my blog and let me know if you have any suggestions for my site (i.e. content and execution, topic ideas) Also, feel free to share this blog or any of my posts with your friends. Happy Blogging, Jocelyn

2 comments:

Liz said...

I think that looks great! I love when I stumble on blogs like yours and S&S that clearly give links or information on what we believe.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Thanks!