Thursday, July 3, 2008

Book Club... List for Coming Months

Alright... I've put together a very short list of books to read for upcoming months... Please, please, please feel free to leave comments with other books you'd like to read (or if you object to any of the books that I've posted!)

For August discussion: P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
For September discussion: Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer (I don't know how many of you are Twilight fans... if not enough people have read the first three books, we'll change this book out, so let me know!)
For October discussion: Midwives by Chris Bohjalian
For November discussion: Persian Pickle Club by Sandra Dallas
For December discussion: A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle

Alright... that's all I've got for now! The one other book that was suggested a few times is A Thousand Splendid Suns, but it sounds like a bunch of you have already read that... do you just want to start a discussion on it right now, or are there enough people who haven't read it that it needs to be put on the list?

4 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Looks great! Thanks for posting this! I haven't read A Thousand Splendid Suns yet, but if everyone else has I can just catch up when I have an opportunity.

Liz said...

sounds good!
someday I'll catch up!!

Linz said...

I haven't read A Thousand Splendid Suns yet either.

Do we discuss the book at the beginning of the month listed, or do we read it during that month?

Aubreydoll said...

Read it during the month and then discuss it at the end.