Monday, July 7, 2008

One coupon crazy woman!

Ok, I just got back from Target and I spent a grand total of $14.75. Want to know what I got for that price?
3 jumbo packs(40 count) of Pampers size 3 diapers (on sale this week for $8.49/each)
3 value packs (231 count) of Pampers wipes (not on sale for $5.99/each)
and a $5 target gift card

Thanks to coupons, manufacturer and target web coupons and the greatest blog in the world next to this one:
http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com

You can see how it is done under the entry Top Diaper and Formula Deals of the week.

I love coupons!

8 comments:

Claire said...

Holy crap! That is amazing... you are my hero! I subscribe to that blog but somehow TOTALLY missed that post. I think I'm gonna be heading to Target ASAP!

barb said...

you have become a maniac about coupons - but what a great deal to find.

Linz said...

That would have put me in a good mood for at least a week!

The Stump Clan said...

Yes, a very good mood! And, I keep printing off more of the same coupons and going back with my 5$ gift card I get each time, and each time I go through I get a jumbo pack of diapers, jumbo pack of wipes and another 5$ gift card for a grand total of $3.25. I will continue doing that all week until I can no longer store all my diapers!

Stephanie said...

You are the woman! I need to follow your example and be better about coupons!

The Schacher Family said...

I just got the deal and it was awesome! I am going to go back tomorrow so I can stock up on some diapers for when the new baby comes!

katie said...

Diaper prices are supposed to be going up soon too, so all the more reason to stock up! Thanks for the great tip, I'm going back tomorrow for more!

Linz said...

I'm so mad...our store stopped taking the coupons. I tried for the first time tonight and they are banning all web coupons. Bummer. Maybe another time.