Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MY 12 Books of Christmas

THE 12 BOOKS OF CHRISTMAS

Biscuit's Christmas Eve
The Night Before Christmas
The Last Straw
The Legend of the Poinsettia
The Polar Express
How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Christmas in the Manger
The Christmas Witch
Toot & Puddle I'll Be Home for Christmas
Snowmen at Night
Jolly Christmas Postman
The Snowman

Tomorrow is our first night! We're not really going in any special order except that two of these I don't have-I'm using my Mom's! And I have a small one to open on the plane next week! :) My list is all linked so you can see what they are but I didn't have the energy to do it twice so please feel free to visit my blog if you'd like the links to these books. I'll report after Christmas on any treasures or duds! :)

4 comments:

Linz said...

Sweet! There was a nice one at storytime at the library yesterday: First Snow by Eric Carle. Definitely for the youngest kids.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the list! I'm excited to start doing this. I haven't really started collecting yet-hopefully I can get some deals after Christmas!

Liz said...

A bunch of these are from the library-hence the Christmas Witch-I'm a little wary of that one! :) We added the Snowman and Snowmen at Night to our collection this year.

Claire said...

I LOVE The Jolly Christmas Postman. The two postman books are some of my childhood favourites.