Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello new friends

My name is Bethany. I've been reading the posts for a bit and noticed there is someone else here named Bethany. To keep things from being confusing I've added my last name initials to my screen name. Linz introduced me to this blog.

I live in Texas. I moved here almost two months ago with my husband, Jason, and our son, Luke. Luke will be 7 months on the 21st. He is our first child. Jason and I will have been married for five years in September. We moved from Utah where we were assigned to Hill AFB. Before that we were at BYU in Provo. Jason graduated a year ago. I have yet to start college. Some day I will and I look forward to it! Jason is in the Air Force and is going through Navigator training here. Are any of you in or married to the military? I am enjoying TX so far. Jason is really busy so we haven't been able to see many sights.

I like to sew. I am not very good at it, yet. I want to improve my skills. Right now I am working on some simple blankets for Luke and curtains for his room. I like to cook. I pretty much follow recipes to the T but I'm starting to venture out own my own. I'm just happy that I've prepared a dinner menu for the last few weeks and have been able to stick with it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE taking care of my son. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with him. However, there are those moments when I don't know what I'm doing or why Luke is doing something and it gets frustrating. I also like to read and watch movies. I don't usually like to read or watch things twice, I just don't see the fun in it when I already know whats going to happen. There are some exceptions.

If any of you would like to see what I or the rest of my family looks like you can see my personal blog at http://usafwifo.blogspot.com

5 comments:

kristi said...

Welcome to our little blog community!!!

Liz said...

Welcome!

Chantel said...

Hi! Glad you are able to join in on the blog.

Linz said...

Welcome Bethany!

Tiffany said...

welcome!!