Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HP Cheats

I have to preface this post. If I could, I would have read all Harry Potter books a second time this year to make sure I'm ready to read Number 7. I believe both of my sisters are doing this/have done this. I really should...reading comprehension was always my lower score on standardized tests. But I also have a problem of falling asleep when I read so I just haven't been able to.

Seeing as I do forget things that I read and I want to be fully prepared for "HP and the Deathly Hallows", I found this site that gives chapter summaries in case any other Muggles have the same need that I do.

3 comments:

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kage said...

You know what, my friend gave me book 6 on cd, and I feel like even if I were to listen to it that would be cheating. I am about 60 pages into book 6 after working on them since about Feb. There are so many details that are great to have in my brain for book 7. If you ARE going to read book 7 or see the movie of book 5, it is worth it to get some updated background...

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!