Saturday, June 23, 2007

HUGE Time Saver!

I don't know about all of you, but by the time dinner comes around each night I want to almost rip my hair out. And it use to be really hard for me to get dinner cooked with a baby on my hip.

My neighbor introduced me to this about 3 years ago and I love it. You've probably all seen similar products and stores that do the same thing. This is how I like to cook dinner:

http://www.30MealsinOneDay.com

The coolest product they have now is the software! You can search their recipes by ingredient...so if you don't know what to make with the chicken and cream cheese in your fridge you can find a recipe within seconds.

I don't have the room to make 30 meals in one day, but I am able to make 2 weeks worth of recipes at a time. It's been so handy on those days when I'm not feeling well, or when the baby has sucked all of my energy from my soul.

Check it out. Maybe it will work for some of you.

4 comments:

Linz said...

Oh wow this is so awesome. Thanks Skipper!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

Would you suggest getting the software and the books, or would the software cover it?

Skipper said...

I think the software covers it all. When I pull up a recipe to make I usually just print it out and keep it in my recipe box.

I have the Dinner book too, and I really like it...but probably because I have it all marked up to my preference.