Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Mania!

Okay, it's currently 10:42 pm. I just finished the talk I have to give on Sunday, so that I can totally focus on Harry Potter all day tomorrow guilt-free. I have two choices: I can go to bed like a sane person and buy the book at a decent hour (ie: during daylight), or I can go to Walmart, buy the book at midnight, and get a good six hours of uninterrupted reading in before my kids wake up and I have to start bargaining with my husband to watch them, even though he has real work that he has to get done before Monday. Considering I'm writing this post instead of going to bed, I think it can safely be assumed which way I'm currently leaning. It's official! I've lost my mind! :)

4 comments:

kristi said...

I am with you. I got the book tonight at midnight and i will be up most of the night reading :)

Liz said...

If I didn't have to work today (Saturday) I would have gone with you to WalMart, Laura!!!!!

Linz said...

It's worth it! This is a historical moment!

Stephanie said...

lol, um aren't you forgetting something? When are you going to sleep??? :)