Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Baby Bjorn Bib 4.5 Stars



I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bib. My husband is a crazy researcher about everything we buy and he researched this bib and saw that it had the best reviews and so we bought it and LOVED it. (Here's the link to the amazon page with reviews.) We tried the plastic-y bibs before, but they were SOOOO hard to clean and they gave my daughter a rash around her neck because I could never get them clean enough. Plus, they didn't have an adjustable neckline, so the food would go right through the top of the bib and get all over her clothes anyway. Dumb.

Then, I tried this sweet, sweet bib. It has an adjustable neckline, which is great! It's impossible for her to pull off, which is great. It is SOOOOO easy to clean. You just wipe it off and you're good to go. I love that! The tray catches all food/liquid ever (seriously...well, most of it at least...kids are still sneaky!). Anyway, the reason that its not a full five stars is because it doesn't cover the tops of her arms, so she still gets food on the sleeves of her shirt. But that only happens when she touches her sleeves with her dirty hands. So anyway, this is a product that I love. If any of you are searching for a bib--this is the one. It's a little more expensive...but definitely worth every penny!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I've seen bibs like these and heard they're great. I'll have to remember that next time!

Linz said...

Thanks Tiff!!

Stephanie said...

I have a similar one-different brand, and I love it as well!