Thursday, September 13, 2007

Magic cleaning products



Ok, so my product reviews probably aren't anything new to you. But these two things are must haves for me and keeping my house clean (or as clean as possible.) I use Soft Scrub for EVERYTHING. My favorite thing to use it on is our kitchen sink. It's white porcelain, and I hate it! It's impossible to keep looking nice, but Soft Scrub does the trick! I use the kind with bleach, and then I feel like it "de-germs" it as well. I've used it to clean sticky stains, my bathtub, etc. It's a great general cleaner!
The Magic Eraser is truly magic. If you've never tried it, you MUST. With hardly any scrubbing, it literally takes away every spot and mark on your wall. There were spots that I thought for sure were scratches or something that would never come off, and they did! My walls looked like they had been freshly painted after I used it the first time. Love it, love it, love it.
Both 5 stars in my book!
(p.s. I'm always open to other good cleaners if any of you have some you love, I'd love to hear about them!)

5 comments:

Kage said...

I am trying to change all my cleaning products to GREEN cleaning products. I have recently discovered a few that I really like:

1. Citrus Sage Greening the Cleaning

2. Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaners

3. Method Tub and Tile Spray

4. Almond Floor Cleaner

I don't use that floor cleaner for the big job, but I like it for the smaller messes that happen in between cleanings.

It's really easy to go green....try it, you'll like it, and your lungs will too.

Linz said...

Steph--

I own neither of these so I'm so grateful for this post! We have been seeking a solution for our white porcelain sink. THANK YOU!

Chantel said...

Thank you Kage. I have really wanted to start changing my cleaning products over to ones that are green. Do you know if any of them will bleach fabric? I am ready to have towels that don't have bleached spots that come from us touch the towels after touching the surfaces I used bathroom cleaners on.

Bethany said...

I love the magic erasers. They're ... magic. I never knew what to use to clean my sink. I'll have to give the soft scrub stuff a try. Thanks Stephanie!!

Kage said...

chantel, your cleaners with bleach will say: BLEACH on the front....so just look really closely before you buy. That happend to me once 9 years ago, and I have never made the mistake of buying a cleaning product with BLEACH again.