Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blogging templates

Hi all,
I have checked out some of the contributors blogs and I have to say they look so good! I have been wanting to spruce mine up a bit to make it more personal but can't seem to get beyond a basic template offered by blogger. So how do you all do it? By that I mean change the background, etc. I have searched on the web for some tutorials and haven't found anything that is easy to understand. I have a basic knowledge of html, if that helps. I would appreciate any tips or hints!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I found a blog called shabbytulips.blogspot.com that offered cute layouts based on the "Minima" blogger layout. Unfortunately, hers didn't work after a few weeks because her bandwidth got exceeded. So, I followed her template and downloaded my own "scrapbook paper" and made my own! It took a bit of studying the template that didn't work anymore but basically you upload your "paper" to a photo site-I used photobucket-and paste the link to your template. is that too much detail?

My favorite site for paper is www.shabbyprincess.com
Good luck!