Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Swiffer WetJet


I give the Swiffer WetJet 3.5 stars. The product itself I truly give close to 5 stars, but I rated it less because the accessories add up in price. For myself personally, a woman who has never enjoyed the mopping process, the price is totally worth it and it works for me because I don't have a whole lot of tile floors to mop (so I don't have to pay for replacement stuff too often). Swiffers are so easy and incredibly user-friendly. The bottle of antibacterial liquid slides right into the wand and you just plop a pad onto the bottom. I usually run my vacuum across my kitchen floor first and then swiffer away. It sprays with a button you press on the handle and then you just wipe it up. It dries quickly too. You have to pay for replacement pads (there's like 6 per box), bottles of liquid, and occasionally AA batteries. That's the downside to the Swiffer.

6 comments:

Chantel said...

Although I have a large tiled area in my home, I use a swiffer WetJet for cleaning up those daily spills and cleaning the bathroom floors. I hate lugging the mop bucket up the stairs.

Liz said...

I love this thing because I can get it right out when I need it and not have to go through the bucket, filling, drying process that continually procrastinates my mopping.

Bethany said...

Does this clean up scuff marks from shoes? My regular swiffer doesn't clean them up.

Linz said...

Wow that's cool that others use it!

Bethany, Hmmmm...I think so. What kind of Swiffer do you use?

Joni said...

I find the wetjet to be good most of the time, but every now and then I gotta pull out the real mop to do a more thorough job. There's just some stuff wetjet isn't up to. I like it though.

Bethany said...

Swiffer sweeper. The pads are wet.