Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fall Premiere Week is coming!


I'm going to admit it. I watch too much TV and I enjoy my share of shows. I'm a longtime LOST addict-I'm bummed they won't be back for a while but hoping that means I can catch up with their competition and another favorite, Medium. And for me, of course, Grey's Anatomy . Some of the new ABC shows look good too. I like Christina Applegate (is that her name?) so I think Samantha Who? looks fun and I'm fascinated by the Pushing Daisies. I'm also intrigued by a few of the NBC shows like Bionic Woman and Chuck.

Any other TV junkies out there? What are you looking forward to?

11 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm hoping some of these will be available online... when we moved to AZ we decided not to pay for cable. I have found that I don't really miss TV very much, but I admit, now with the fall premiere week I am wishing we had it!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the Office. I'm so excited for a new season!

Bethany said...

Lost and The Office

kristi said...

I too watch way to much TV. I am way excited for Prison Break, Heros, Brothers and Sister, also I really liked October Road. Those are just to name a few. I won't name anymore because it will show just how much prime time TV I watch :)

Liz said...

Kristi, don't worry. My post was just a "sampling" of what I watch! :)

Aubreydoll said...

I'm definitely excited for Lost, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, and a big favorite, Survivor!!
Plus, I just started watching Ugly Betty online and it's really funny!

Skipper said...

The Office...maybe Heros.

Liz said...

I love how you can watch them online. I caught up with Medium that way-headphones on during the nap!

Linz said...

This Fall I really look forward to Ugly Betty. And in the winter...LOST!

I will probably watch Dancing with the Stars.

I am a bit intrigued by Kid Nation...it might be totally lame but I will probably check it out.

Natalie said...

THE OFFICE! I can't hardly wait!

Stephanie said...

I am hopelessly addicted to Grey's Anatomy, and I got a little interested in October Road last year too. Those are the only shows that I HAVE to see on a weekly basis.