Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Monkey and the Fairy


This year my daughter chose to be a fairy, a costume we found in the dress up section at Target. My son almost 2 so didn't care much what he dressed up as, so since he climbs on everything like a monkey, my husband and I thought it would only make sense for him to dress up as a monkey. Luckily he loved his costume and wanted to lay with his padded belly on the ground, making for one very dirty costume by the end of the night. Halloween night we went to our wards Trunk or Treat party and went to a couple of houses in our neighborhood. My daughter loved Halloween so much that she has become stuck in a sort of Halloween time warp, similiar to the movie Ground Hog's Day. She has decided that she needs to watch all the Halloween cartoons on our Tivo over and over again, and only read the Halloween books in our household. She even has recruited her brother to carry around his pumpkin with her as she dresses up and comes up to me asking for candy. Hopefully this won't last too long, so we can move on to celebrating Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Linz said...

That is so funny about his padded belly. Must have been really comfortable. I did see him lay on the ground. You look great in that pic.