Monday, February 18, 2008

Chicken Bundles

Ingredients:
6-8 oz cream cheese
4T butter (soften this and the cheese in microwave)
1/8 tsp pepper
1-2 T minced onions
2 C cooked chicken
2 cans of 8 crescent rolls (16 total)
1 can mushrooms (optional)

Mix cheese, butter, seasonings, mushrooms and chicken together. Lay down a crescent roll and flatten a little more with your fingers. Place rounded tablespoon potions of mixture in fat part of dough and roll up and seal edges. Place on cookie sheet and bake.

Temp- 375 degrees
Bake Time- 10-13 min

3 comments:

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Oh my gosh I love this recipe!!! I've never added the butter and mushrooms though... that sounds like it would be really yummy!

Liz said...

I make this as well. I use green onions (less crunchy) and I dip the rolls (once they're wrapped up with chicken goodness) in a mix of nuts and bread crumbs to add crunch to the outside. I also make gravy with my chicken drippings to pour over it. This is a favorite at our house!