Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Deliciously Clean Reads

I just finished Kindred!  And I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to recommend for the book club next month. (Don't worry, I'll be patient!) I keep googling "good clean books" in the hopes of finding a great list of fun, exciting, thought-provoking books that aren't rated R! I have had bad luck with books lately and read a few that I'm ashamed to say I finished! Anyway, I found a blog tonight of someone who feels the same way!  I know, another book blog. I'll be quiet now!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Claire said...

You are so on the ball! I love it!!

Aubreydoll said...

That's awesome!! I'm always looking for clean books! Thanks!

Skipper said...

Thanks! I have the same problem with books. That's why you can find me in the Young Adult Section now :)