Friday, February 22, 2008

March Book Club Selection!


I didn't know if I should wait until we have our February "discussion", but I  want to give you enough time to get it from the library or neighbor or book store, so here's what I'd like to read for March.  Life of Pi by Yann Martel.  Please tell me if too many people have read it.  My mother in law loaned it to me over a year ago and I tried once to start it and never finished the first chapter.  I am determined to finish it and now that I've finished the first chapter, I'm already hooked!  So, I hope you enjoy it too, because I can't wait to finish it now!  

5 comments:

Claire said...

I've never read it! Thanks for posting it early so I have chance to get a copy!

Aubreydoll said...

I just put this on hold at the library last week! How cool!

Kage said...

I am glad to see you Twilight Girls are gonna hunker down for some real lit. OH...snap...did I just write that? Sorry....some day soon I will give the Vamps a chance, but just SO glad you are gonna read this one.

Liz said...

now, wait just a minute, kage! we read a "real" :) book for February as well! and everyone needs escape books!

Lisa and Doug said...

This is a fabulous book! I loved it!