Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good Reads

In light of our new book club I just wanted to let everyone know about this awesome website! It's called Good Reads and you rate and review books on there. When you look up a book it'll tell you what the average rating of it is from people who use the website and you can also see the reviews that other people have put on there about that book.
Plus, you can add friends and see what they're reading, or have read, or are going to read and add their books to your list of books to read!

I have read some really great books just by looking at what my friends have read and enjoyed. Plus, they do the thing that Amazon does by showing you other books you might like just by going by the books that you're looking up and checking out. You can also add the widget code onto your blog (check out mine if you'd like to see what it looks like).

Anyway, I thought some of you ladies might want to check it out. If you do sign up please add me as a friend, I'm always on the lookout for a great book!

No comments: