Friday, February 15, 2008

Recipes

I didn't have time to post my crock pot meal recipes last week so here they are.

Sweet and Sour Meatballs (SO GOOD)
1 1/2-1lb bag of meatballs (not Itallian style)
14 oz Ketchup
6 oz Canada dry gingerale
1 tbsp lemon juice
1lb brown sugar

Mix meatballs and ingredients in crock pot. FOr frozen meatballs cook on high for 3-5 hours. Done when warmed all the way through.

I love cooking my chicken in the crock pot and then shredding it and using it for millions of dishes. I just put it in frozen and cook on low for about 8 hours. Then I use my hand mixer to shred it. I freeze it in little bags for different meals so its all cooked and ready. It works great!

Ham in the crock pot is so good. My sister cooks her all night and day but you can cook it all day on low and it just falls to pieces. It is so yummy you have to try it if you like ham and you'll never go back to oven cooking it.

Ok this week is food storage and I am not a food storage person but we had a provident living night in one of my old wards and one lady made these peanutbutter balls that were good so here is the recipe.

1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1 cup powdered milk

Mix all together in a bowl shape into balls. Then you can roll it in sunflower seeds, rice krispies, nuts, and chocolate chips. They were really good when she made them!

I hope you all enjoy the recipes!

No comments: