Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Book

There is a new book out that I'm WAY excited to read! It's called The Moms' Club Diaries. It is a collection of essays from 17 LDS authors about the joys (and pains) of motherhood through a gospel perspective. I'm a little partial because I know Ally Condie (she's also the author of the Yearbook series) and some of the authors of the essays are in my ward, but I read an excerpt from my friend's essay and it is hillarious!! She wrote about potty training her little boy. You can purchase it at http://deseretbook.com/store/product?sku=5006496 for $12.95. The link also has a fun little write-up (although, part of the write up got cut off... it's supposed to start with "What do you do all day?" Those are the "words" the description is referring to... if you check out the link, you'll see what I mean). But it looks like a fun read and is supposedly very uplifting!

2 comments:

The Schacher Family said...

That sounds like a cute book. I will have to look into getting it.

Unknown said...

I think my friend wrote one of the essays (Bridget Lee)!