Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Biggest Loser: May 13th Weigh In


Being that this is the program kick off, I thought I'd just remind everyone to weigh themselves so they know what their starting point is. Also, here is a list of people we have who are participating thus far. Let me know if I've missed your goal. Also, we'd still love to see people sign up, so leave a comment with your weight loss goal!!


* Molly: 15 lbs

* Katie: 7 lbs

* Bamamama: 10 lbs

* Claire: 10 lbs

* Amanda: 20 lbs

* Jen L: 10 lbs

* Stephanie: 5 lbs

* Julianne: 12 lbs


Our Sugar and Spice girls who will be cheering us on, and participating in tips and challenges (but not in the weight loss portion)


* Linz

* Liz&Meg

* Kristi


5 comments:

Jen L said...

Sounds fantastic!! Count me in! 10lbs

Stephanie said...

Ok, ok, count me in for 5 lb!

Amanda said...

I must have overinflated (hahahaha) ideas about my body image or what I can lose in 12 weeks. My goal is for 20!!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julianne said...

Okay, ladies. I'm fairly new to this group--but I'm in. I want to lose 12 pounds (they say a pound per week, right?). I'm weaning my baby soon (she'll be one next week), and then hopefully the rest of my weight will fly off!