Thursday, May 15, 2008

Financial book recommendations

Two good friends recommended that I read books by Dave Ramsey. Last month I read "Financial Peace, Revisited", and "The Total Money Makeover". Both of them pumped me up and motivated me to get my financial life in gear. There are so many things we hear about to put our money towards that are all good things, but where do you start, especially if you don't have a lot of extra money? These books answered this question for me. Very quick and easy to read. If you only read one, I would say maybe read "The Total Money Makeover", but I feel I benefitted from reading both.

3 comments:

Liz said...

thanks for the recommendations!

Julianne said...

These are great books!! You've motivated me read them again!

Claire said...

I'm a huge Dave Ramsey fan. His approach to money management makes so much sense!! Reading Financial Peace totally changed my way of thinking about money.