Friday, March 7, 2008

Google Reader

I know some of you use Bloglines to get your blog fix in one fell swoop.  I recently discovered Google Reader.  I LOVE it!  Since I have a google account for blogger and email, there was no additional set up and no additional accounts or passwords. I get so bogged down with all the accounts and passwords, so I love this!  So, I type in reader.google.com and it pulls up a list of blogs I read on a frequent basis and highlights the ones with new posts! It's soooo easy! I used to spend so much time clicking back and forth between blogs, and I never spent enough time to figure out how bloglines works (even though I assume it's the same way).  But this is a wonderful time saver!

4 comments:

The Schacher Family said...

Thanks for the suggestion!!

Bethany said...

I use google reader too and I LOVE it.

Claire said...

I LOVE google reader, though for some reason it won't let me add Cramster's blog! Grrr... very frustrating, since Cramster's blog tends to be very entertaining to read!

Bethany said...

I don't know if Cramster's blog is private, but Google reader won't let you add private blogs that you have to sign in to read. Maybe that's the problem.