Wednesday, March 19, 2008

VOTE FOR CECELIA!!!!!

I've entered Cecelia into a baby photo contest hosted by a local radio station. Its called Baby Idol 2008. The Grand Prize is $2500 (yay college fund!) and the title of Cutest Baby In The Valley!

I would LOVE for Cecelia to win, so I need all my blogging buddies to help me out! Go to http://www.mix969.com/pages/babyidolvoting.html?feed=258884&article=3427876 to vote. Find Cecelia on the page of photos (she's baby #88), click on the radio button below her photo then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on vote. The radio buttons will then disappear. You are allowed one vote per day. Please, PLEASE vote, and feel free to tell anyone and everyone you know to vote also. I'd love for you to post this on your own blogs, facebook, myspace... anything you can do to get the word out would be great!!

No comments: