Friday, March 7, 2008

Kindred Revisited

Hey ladies! If you read February's book, Kindred, but missed the brief conversation, don't forget to check it out!  It was a great book that Claire suggested and those who commented seemed to enjoy it! I did!

And don't forget to get started on Life of Pi! I spent a few too many late nights finishing it recently and I can't wait to talk about it!  (And I may do it a bit early since I'm moving at the end of the month!) Oh! And I tag aubreydoll for the April book!  She always has great suggestions on her blog for books!

1 comment:

Linz said...

Okay so I am not a reader but when I read this post and March's book title, that same day the book was laying on my floor after having dropped out of my bedside table. Must be a sign, so I got started last night! My sis sent me home with it a few Christmases ago and I have never gotten around to it.