Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Aloha!

My name is Missy Fuluvaka. I met Lindsay here in Minnesota, in the Minnetonka Ward. She is a wonderful person, as I'm sure you all know. She is an example to me.

I'm originally from Hawaii. I was raised in Washington state. I went to BYU Hawaii, where I met my husband. I graduated from the University of Washington with a bachelors in IAS. My husband and I have three girls who are very close in age (3 yrs, 18 mos., 4 mos.). It keeps me busy, but I love it. I've always really looked forward to being a mother and a homemaker. I'm really excited about this blog because I love exchanging ideas and recipes. I love cooking, crocheting, sewing and making cards. I don't know what else to write. Lindsay, I will really miss you, but look forward to keeping in touch with you through this blog.

2 comments:

stacibee said...

Missy, I'm so glad that you've become a contributor. I'm excited to learn a lot from you. I've been thinking a lot lately about how we're going to space our kids and the advantages and disadvantages to having them close and far apart in age. I'd love to learn how you do it!

Linz said...

You're a woman of many talents and an incredible mother! I hope you will post lots of your recipes and ideas!