Monday, January 29, 2007

Kristi

My name is Kristi and I also met Lindsay at MSU. I had the privilege of being her roommate for a semester. Well, I have been married to an absolutely wonderful man named Les for the last 5 1/2 years whom I also met at MSU. We currently live in Wayne, but do not know where we will end up. We have 3 of the greatest little boys in the world. Bradyn is 4 1/2, Parker turned 3 today and Logan is 16 months. I love being their mom and they are VERY active. It is so nice that they love playing together, even though they also love to fight with each other. My husband just graduated with his teaching degree, so we are anxiously waiting for him to find his first teaching job. I am very excited to be part of this group and look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

2 comments:

Linz said...

Your boys are ADORABLE!

Natalie said...

Girl...I can't wait to hear about all you know about raising boys. They certainly are very cute little boys.