Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Flakes



Hi, my name is Bethany and I met Lindsay when we were both freshmen at Michigan State. After one great year at MSU, I transferred to BYU to finish my degree. The summer before my last semester, I did an internship in San Francisco and met my future husband in the Berkeley singles ward. He was also doing an internship for the summer and just happened to be a law student at the University of Michigan. I had one semester left at BYU so I finished up my degree in Microbiology and moved back to Michigan (my home) where we dated for a short time and then got married. We lived in Ann Arbor, MI for a year while Dallan finished law school and I worked in a food microbiology lab. Dallan got a job at a law firm in Dallas so we moved here in September and welcomed the cutest little girl in Texas to our family in November. Her name is Claire and she's a happy, sweet, good little baby - the picture is deceiving. Her dad's convinced she just hates it when her BYU Cougars lose...and so the brainwashing begins. We love it here in Texas and will be taking a family picture soon since I just realized that we haven't taken one since we were in the hospital.

4 comments:

Linz said...

Awww..that's such a cute pic of Claire! I can't wait to meet her next week!

stacibee said...

What a cutie pie! She is just a doll!

kristi said...

I love that picture. I know that it is crazy but I love sad face pictures.

Stephanie said...

Bethany, that is the cutest picture ever!!!!