Monday, January 29, 2007

Natalie...



Here I am ladies. My name is Natalie I'm from Centerville, Utah, but now claim Logan my home. I am married to Mark and have a little blonde chatter-box Caden, who joined our lives in November...these boys are my life.

I can't wait to get to know you all better and have fun sharing and talking about our live experiences as women and mothers. We have lots to get to know about eachother it sounds like!

Thanks to Staci--she's my best buddy here in Logan. Thanks for inviting me to be a part of this blogger....

4 comments:

Linz said...

Your baby boy is so cute!!

Liz said...

Natalie, do you know a Jennifer Barton, now Hansen? She's from Centerville and she and I went to USU together. We graduated high school in 98 if that helps. just curious...i agree, cute baby boy!

stacibee said...

Hey Nat, I'm glad you're here. CUTE picture of you and cutie pie!

kristi said...

Well, I will try to be of service. I have definitely learned a lot over the years. However, i still feel so clueless so much of the time :)

Feel free to ask me anything!!!