Sunday, January 28, 2007

GTKY-Liz&Meg


Hi Everybody!
I'm Liz and I live in Eden Prairie (Minneapolis) Minnesota! I met Lindsay in my last ward where she and I and two other girlfriends were all pregnant at almost the same time! (our husbands have put up with a lot of "baby talk" between all of us!) "Meg" is my sweet girl Megan aka "Meggie"! She turns one this Friday!!!!! I'm still amazed that I was very pregnant and about to have a baby a year ago! She is happy, smiley, solemn, a yeller, a growler, a talker, and just about everything else sweet and soft you can think of! ...and her hair is finally long enough for pigtails!!!!

Anyway... I grew up moving around between Minnesota, Arkansas, California and Utah. The rest of my immediate family lives in Arkansas now. I went to Utah State and loved it there but when I was done, I felt I needed to move somewhere new. I moved here four and a half years ago for grad school, met the sweetest man I ever met, married him and I'm still here! I work part time as a speech therapist working with kids and adults and geriatrics. I love what I do but someday I hope to devote all of me to being a Mom.

I look forward to meeting everyone else!!!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Liz! I'm so glad you posted! That is such a cute picture of you two! And yes, we took that picture on my post the same night we saw you!

Linz said...

P.S. I would love to make a request that at some point you share with us your pumpkin bar recipe, how to make baby headbands, baby sign language, along with your many other ideas and talents that I don't yet know about!